Are you a self starter? Do You enjoy live concerts and events ? Equity Communications LLC is looking for their next Promotions Manager. If you love creating content for social media, consider yourself a creative writer and enjoy event management, then this may be your next career move.
This is a salary position with a 401k package, paid time off & full benefits. Recent college graduates, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for – to break into the field of entertainment, advertising, media, radio & concert promotions.
– Website editing
– Creating content & executing contests on social media platforms for clients and concert promoters
– Writing / Editing radio commercials and/or creating digital ad platforms
– Prize fulfillment for on air / online contesting
– Setting up broadcast and promotional equipment at special events, live broadcasts, community events and concerts
– Managing and scheduling of 5-6 part time promotions employees
– Act as a brand ambassador to visitors, clients and listeners, while assisting with office managerial tasks
– Executing Public Relations strategies for clients and the radio stations
Knowledge of WordPress, Graphic design platforms such as Photoshop or Canva are a plus.
-Must be familiar with MS Office including Word, Power Point and Excel or Google Doc equivalents,
-Must have excellent skills in navigating Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube & TikTok.
-Must hold a current NJ Drivers License and reliable transportation.
-Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds
-Must exude professionalism but, a good sense of humor (we are after all, in the entertainment business)
As a multimedia company that owns 5 radio stations (95.1 WAYV, 100.7 WZXL, 99.3 The Buzz, 96.1 WTTH and WMID AM/FM), Digital and Radio advertising is the main revenue stream of the company. Therefore a love of music, radio and entertainment is a must. This position is full time but, schedule is flexible. Some weekend event work is required.
Email Resume to email@example.com